E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
blurizpimpin said:
not feeling it.. i dont like BMWs tricked out to the max like that... makes them look bad... but nice audio ****...
I hate to say it, but I agree. It just goes against everything BMW stands for. I'll give you props on effort, but you turned a really nice Bimmer into a riced out Honda. I would've rather kept the $10-15K on mods in my pocket and drove it bone stock.

·
Registered
73 Posts
3 x 111 quote:
( I dunno if I quoted correct, but in response to blurizpimpin and 3 x 111) I am not trying to defend him or anything, but that is the most uniqe and different bimmers i have ever seen. Kudos to him for doing something so different. It does look pretty ricey though, but i am SURE u wouuld look twice at that car if it passed by.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
...its a show car

At a show...hence the stickers...so basically if u have a hamann kit with 19's, slammed and CF hood its ricey....damn we should call this site e464rice...wake up:flipoff:

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Awesome!!! Totally AWESOME!!!:eek:mg:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hey Carlos, its looking great! Me and another friend of mine believe we have spotted your car. The only difference was the car I saw had 19in Moda R6 wheels. Hit me up an email if you live near me cause we have a nice size group that meets up weekly in the Chicagoland area. Check out www.BMWExperience.com if this is you cause all of us would love to check out your ride and gain another friend:thumbup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts