1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
the pics looks great!!:thumbup:

·
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?
4,622 Posts
I like the first location... seem like you parked on private property :D Good pics now take same one but in day light :thumbup: See if you can do that parking again without getting caught :lmao:

·
I know all about that...
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Yellowmann said:
I like the first location... seem like you parked on private property :D Good pics now take same one but in day light :thumbup: See if you can do that parking again without getting caught :lmao:

I did get caught. :lmao: You shoulda seen the look on the security guards face. I had to drive my car between 2 cement barriers to fit it back there, I had about an inch on each side of the car, it was scary tryin to fit it through there but the pics turned out really well.

On a side note, I finished installing my RE pulleys last night. I love the results, I can definently feel the new power. Review on the way!

·
Registered
11,332 Posts
Orient Blue 3 said:

I did get caught. :lmao: You shoulda seen the look on the security guards face. I had to drive my car between 2 cement barriers to fit it back there, I had about an inch on each side of the car, it was scary tryin to fit it through there but the pics turned out really well.

On a side note, I finished installing my RE pulleys last night. I love the results, I can definently feel the new power. Review on the way!
:lmao: :lmao: :thumbup:

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,346 Posts
Looking good, and someone thought you were gone :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
216 Posts
The first one looks very nice with the angel eyes and turned on foglights:thumbup:

I have the same option but in SteelGray with the same wheels type 44... in the last time I don't find this wheel so amazing as in the beginning... but to see on your pic I am in love with them again! :D

Do you have dropped your car? If yes just springs, or coilover to? What kind of angeleyes do you have?

gREETs

1 - 20 of 28 Posts