E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
CSL front on order maybe? ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
LOL ACS ... I saw you today. I was at Laurel Canyon Plaza as well around 1:30 p.m. right? I went to Savons to drop off my disposable camera to get my Hawaii vacation pics developed. As I got into my car, I saw you driving across haha. Right when I saw the car, I was like "I've seen this car somewhere ... on e46fanatics.com ..." Know how I remembered? Your red colored rims haha. Anyways, nice ride. Maybe sometime, you and my bro could meet up. He just bought a new digital camera and I was going to tell him to take his car up to Malibu and take some pics. So yeah, if he's down and you're down, tell me. Later.

·
Psshhhht M3
5,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya i was at the plaza, i work nearby, went to subway then busted out my camera for some quick pics..

That is a rieger roof spoiler..

I am still thinking about changing my front, dont know yet, i still have some stuff coming soon though.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
yo i love ur m3 :thumbup: especially the red demon eyes :drool: :drool:
is ur shoe lip red? :dunno: looks hot :str8pimpi

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey ACS. Where did you pick up the CSL trunk from and what was the pricetag for it? In addition, did you have any dents or scratches/swirls after the installation? My brother got a CSL trunk and there was a dent in it. His friend who got the same trunk has 2 dents in it. Just wondering if these CSL trunks all have dents in them since they are made of fiberglass. Thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts