E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I always wonderd what a chrome car would look like. :thumbup: Do you use that car as a daily driver, I highly doubt it but that would be cool if you did.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Heres the engine..
Like I said, should be over 600hp..(talk about it in the other thread if you have questions)
Yes, it needs to be lower, but I was flatbedding it all over the place and it came SOO close to hitting, so I had no choice. It is a lot lower than before obviously because it had to go to SEMA. When it's back home she'll be slammed.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
M3NTAL,

I sent you a PM. Your car looks amazing but are you sure the magazine doesn't mind you posting these pictures? Their pictures are probably going to be very similar, considering they were probably taken at the same locations :)

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
M3NTALM3 said:
Heres the engine..
Like I said, should be over 600hp..(talk about it in the other thread if you have questions)
Yes, it needs to be lower, but I was flatbedding it all over the place and it came SOO close to hitting, so I had no choice. It is a lot lower than before obviously because it had to go to SEMA. When it's back home she'll be slammed.
ever think of an air ride sus so u can lower it and raise it to an XI height for flatbeding if u need

also the car is BEAUTIFUL but u gotta run the wires in the bay better looks liek a cluster fcuk or wires

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The wires are were just temporary for the SEMA show. They are removed now. If you have questions about the charger, I said above ask in the other thread :)

1 - 20 of 95 Posts