E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Almost done still gotta finish the exhaust. I got the front rieger bumper with the cf lip, the side rieger grills with the "Rieger"sign in it and no fronting with an //M sign or anything. Hamann sides and mirrors, Mtech rear with quad cut out, ACS roof and 3 piece rear spoiler,19 inch hartges... btw...notice the 17inch spare in the back left...thats what LA pot holes do to you.

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
kielar88 said:
the last pic looks like you have 2 differnt sets of wheels on. Other than that it looks good.
dude... read the !%&!$ post:
M3911t said:
notice the 17inch spare in the back left...thats what LA pot holes do to you.
/bfg

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
they are the grills with the Rieger emblem and flag...i like em i think since it doesnt say M in it, its clear that it is not a wanna be m.

Attachments

·
Just Marinatin'
2,802 Posts
yeah

M3911t said:
they are the grills with the Rieger emblem and flag...i like em i think since it doesnt say M in it, its clear that it is not a wanna be m.
Those are nice. :thumbup:

·
'a certain moderator'
35,500 Posts
looks great. wasn't an option to shave the sidemarkers? just looks a tad bit cluttered IMHO.

ur car looks great tho! get that rim back on, wax her up and do a photoshoot!

·
Registered
282 Posts
yeah i like the plates a lot too.

are you planning on getting a quad exhaust? You have the cutout, but it looks like there is no exhaust tips on the passenger side, it could just be the angle though

nice ride

·
Registered
979 Posts
nice, you have any clseup pics of the rieger cf lip? I have that bumper on my E36 and it needs a lip bad :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ya theyre m68s in the back,..and ill post some close ups of the front lip soon as i done with the exhuast set up. Its been killing me because at first i wanted to do a custom quad exhuast but it looks like its gonna cost me like 1000 to get it done jsut cuz of labor so i might have to get an eisenmann quad with custom tips. The only other mod i have in mind left is getting the doors to open up liek some of hte people who ahve already doen it on the board. What do u guys think about that...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts