E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys... saturday night i took some pics of my car and my friend's M3... i had finally lowered the car with Race H&R Springs... and since then i had so many problems driving around DC... sux..!! i did install new Splitters too... anyways... next projectz is on the way... M3 Style Mirrors ... :thumbup:

let me know whot u guys think

Cheers mate

Attachments

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
41,517 Posts
Mine used to be that low and I couldnt even make it out my driveway without scraping, H&R race definitely gives a nice aggressive drop :thumbup:

Both cars look :drool: :D

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks mate... yea.. that's my problem... on the driveways i have to do voodoo magic to avoid dammage on the splitter... anyways... thanks 4 the feedback... cheers mate

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yea... that's crazy... i got a big scratch on the bumper... and i installed the CF spitters so now i'm just scratching the splitter.. :yikes:

anyways.. isn't that bad u know... i mean... i have to be very carefull driving around path holes and stuff... but it's ok... :pimpin: the car looks awesome...!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.