E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, well I finally got my 19" Hamann PG2s on and took some pics on saturday.. so here they are! I am sooo glad I went with 19's, if I had gotten 18's I would be kicking myself right now.

just in case anyone is wondering, I am running H&R cupkit.

-stephen

·
Registered
325 Posts
wutsup stephen! i remember you debating for a long time if the pg2's are worth the weight, hehe. your car is looking awesome, keep up the good work. nice pics btw

p.s. so how bad is the performance difference with the added weight from the rims?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
KurriMasta said:
wutsup stephen! i remember you debating for a long time if the pg2's are worth the weight, hehe. your car is looking awesome, keep up the good work. nice pics btw

p.s. so how bad is the performance difference with the added weight from the rims?
I guess I am not as hardcore as some of the other members that are more into racing because I didnt notice much of a diffence at all. In fact, I like the way it drives a little better now. feels more planted to the road.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Simple awesom:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: looking very nice. Sometimes I think I should join black BMW not SteelGray:sad:

All what you need is change the front bumper to Mtechnik:) Some solid tint and U are ready.:pimpin: Ohhh yea the location is great :thumbup: all U need is a better DIGICAM:D

Greets

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Laca said:
Simple awesom:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: looking very nice. Sometimes I think I should join black BMW not SteelGray:sad:

All what you need is change the front bumper to Mtechnik:) Some solid tint and U are ready.:pimpin: Ohhh yea the location is great :thumbup: all U need is a better DIGICAM:D

Greets
man, you said all the stuff I was already thinking! I think next up is getting the windows tinted, then if I do anything else it will be to get Mtech bumper, but its just such an expensive mod..

looking to get a new digicam, top of my list is the Nikon 5700. I need a tripod too :(

thanks for the compliments

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
cupkit ride quality is good, definately tighter and stiffer than stock sport, but I like it better. corners very tight now!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Looks awesome. Whats your opinion of the HR cupkit?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
spubar said:
Looks awesome. Whats your opinion of the HR cupkit?
check out reply above. also search for cupkit review, there is a lot posted about it.

PG2s are heavy but not too bad. didnt notice a big performance drop.

·
+ M-Tech part.2 +
286 Posts
sweet...if their ever was a call for ac or m3 mirrors.....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts