BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey folks I have just got hold of my latest PIAA bulb from Japan...hehehe...it's the latest range called Plasma SparkBlue bulb which produces different colours on one single bulb...it has blue/purple/white/red/yellow...depends on which angle you look at it..as this bulb is not available outside Japan...hehehe, some exclusivility for me then The colours might not be obvious in the pic coz it's taken with my Nokia phone..will post some quality pic with my cam later...

·
2 point five 3 two 3 i
3,915 Posts
Nice.
I love PIAAs. Especially the super plasmas.

Pretty cool you took the pic w/ your phone.
I need a new phone.
:sad:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Got my Spark Blue H7 from Jim Miller in Japan (ebay). My friend with an audi TT Xenons were jealous of the color. These things look better than most of the xenons out there and comparable to the really high end Audis and 5series. Too bad they cost 100 a set.

·
Banned
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah...super plasma are good..but the latest title goes to mine...please call me Inspector Gadget (quote from Kilo :D ):lmao:

·
Banned
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
chazmtb said:
Got my Spark Blue H7 from Jim Miller in Japan (ebay). My friend with an audi TT Xenons were jealous of the color. These things look better than most of the xenons out there and comparable to the really high end Audis and 5series. Too bad they cost 100 a set.
you need some connection man..mine only cost 8000 Yen...including shipping!!!:lmao:

·
Registered
73 Posts
bulbs

I have the PIAA spark blue also. I found them not bright enough... So I put them in the high beams for a funky drl effect... Do you think they are bright enough????

·
Banned
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: bulbs

ryan380golf said:
I have the PIAA spark blue also. I found them not bright enough... So I put them in the high beams for a funky drl effect... Do you think they are bright enough????
Well blue or bright...it's personal taste..if you prefer brighter/whiter colour then Extreme WHite would probably be a better choice for you...I used Extreme White and that is brighter than SParkBlue for sure!:thumbup:

·
Banned
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
abefroman said:
Which phone did you take that pic with?
Nokia 7650. I think it's got the best picture quality among all camera mobile phones...I don't like the Sharp or Panasonic ones...they are too girly!:pimpin: besides..their pic quality not as good!

·
Registered
928 Posts
THATS different! :yikes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts