BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted an excuse to post up new pictures I took today haha.

Let me know what you think. The blue rims are definitely growing on me. They look especially good at night.

Shot with a Nikon D40. Criticism on my photography skills are also welcome, I want to get better!

Yes there is A LOT of pictures.

·
Registered
9,789 Posts
Those are not rolling shots. Those are panning shots.

Well, they aren't. But they are attempts.

Do what I said on the other thread, where you asked that same question.

·
Banned
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those aren't rolling shots, they are panning shots. From the looks of it, it was probably too dark outside for those anyway. To get the proper exposure, you had to hand hold the camera for too long, thus the blurry photos. Good effort, but poor results.

And quality > quantity

Edit: Jesus Christ, on phone, slowness ftl. You win gabe
Yea I'm trying to learn. Whats wrong with quantity though?

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Looks like you need to work on the rolling shots a bit huh lol...Im diggin the car, even the blue rims for some reason...but Im not diggin the LSB interior trim. It just doesnt do it for me. I like the interior colr matched and classy...

·
Banned
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks like you need to work on the rolling shots a bit huh lol...Im diggin the car, even the blue rims for some reason...but Im not diggin the LSB interior trim. It just doesnt do it for me. I like the interior colr matched and classy...
Thanks, but they do match the wheels? :)

they reminds me of John's blue wheels :str8pimpi

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showpost.php?p=10580740&postcount=1

for sure bro
Are those the same exact color??

Help me get something together then before the 26th :)

·
Registered
356 Posts
Repaint MtechII bumper. Needs more gloss to match the car. Looks like it could use some better fitment as well

Other than that I love the look. Different colored wheels kind of gives the "wait...what's not right?" effect. I'm usually not a fan of pre-facelift but really like yours. Fix the above things and it's perfect :thumbup:

·
Banned
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Repaint MtechII bumper. Needs more gloss to match the car. Looks like it could use some better fitment as well

Other than that I love the look. Different colored wheels kind of gives the "wait...what's not right?" effect. I'm usually not a fan of pre-facelift but really like yours. Fix the above things and it's perfect :thumbup:
yea bumper paint asap. It is off a little bit cuz the bracket on the car broke so its not holding it on there haha.

Imho pre face > face :p

Thanks man! :thumbup:

·
Registered
356 Posts
yea bumper paint asap. It is off a little bit cuz the bracket on the car broke so its not holding it on there haha.

Imho pre face > face :p

Thanks man! :thumbup:
To everyone their own

I'll give you this one though, when preface is done right it looks pretty hawt :shhh:

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
roll your front windows up next time. and dear lord.. narrow it down to 5 pictures to post next time.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts