BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
RacingDynamcs said:
i like these wheels and this pix is the only one that looks good.
i hope they keep the clears as standard otherwise it looks like crap.

lil raja

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like this new face lift a lot!!! i think its great!!! esp...in the Dark blue color...the new wheels are kinda cool too....but i like the 17inch ///M wheels i have now more...

i cant wait for the redesigned 3er to come out ...i cant wait to see what bmw will come out with next...

does anyone have info on the price increase??? for 2003??

·
Registered
666 Posts
well, i should hold my comments as i have not seen them in person and might like it. but the pix are not my fav.

gotta see in person.

LIL Raja

·
Registered
205 Posts
BMW is definately taking the right route with the face lift.It looks pretty sick.If this is any indication of how the redesigned 3er will look than i cant wait!:yikes: :thumbup:

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,348 Posts
Yah that is sick looking, best pictures posted so far, the coupe looks great from the side :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
32 Posts
i think ill keep the old shape thanks.. if they play with the M3 that could look quite impressive.

I think it might be one those designds that sink in after a while. I like the back, but i hate that new front spoiler

·
Registered
387 Posts
Overall, it looks good. But it reminds me of my front aero kit, now I wont feel as special. Also, from one of those headon pics, it reminds me of an X5 cause the grill are huge and the turn signals are the same design.

·
Registered
145 Posts
what the fcuk....i just recently bought my m3 and now they are having a facelift?! the new model looks tight but damn how much is my car gona depreciate... bmw is ghetto dude.... they changing their models so fast

·
Registered
205 Posts
salonpas1 said:
what the fcuk....i just recently bought my m3 and now they are having a facelift?! the new model looks tight but damn how much is my car gona depreciate... bmw is ghetto dude.... they changing their models so fast
ya...even worse is that when the face lifted ones come out in april ...they are going to be 2004 models not 2003's....so i feel bad for those that buy a 3 series from now to april

1 - 20 of 41 Posts