E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where should i get a new muffler or exhaust in the miami area? i want a little lauder deep sound and gain in HP around $100

·
Registered
514 Posts
for 100 bucks lol go to catellanos on 107 ave sw 32 st (great shop and even better prices..i got my custom m3 quads done there)and get a muffler delete....if you want i have a magnaflow for sale 60 bucks and its all yours..go to the shop, cut you resonator and muffler but in the magnaflow with some tips and enjoy..shouldnt run you more than 175-200
and welcome to the forum

just for your info..this is a BMW not a civic,teggy,240sx, etc...you go cheap you pay the price..just my .02 cents

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks men. sounds good. ill check that place

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
castellanos did it for u? they looked at my car when i took it and they told me they coulndt do it :eek: so much for spending 350 at miami muffler but they are the only ones who could do it and i went to every single shop on bird road.

BTW i was just laughing because it sounded like one of those golden coral commercials that the guy asks for like 4 plates of food for $10. You cant get anything, (maybe just a car wash detail) for a bmw for $100

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mm good. i thought u were laughing at my cheapness.

·
Registered
514 Posts
castellanos did it for u? they looked at my car when i took it and they told me they coulndt do it :eek: so much for spending 350 at miami muffler but they are the only ones who could do it and i went to every single shop on bird road.

BTW i was just laughing because it sounded like one of those golden coral commercials that the guy asks for like 4 plates of food for $10. You cant get anything, (maybe just a car wash detail) for a bmw for $100
lol damn richard told me miami muffler but i heard they were expensive..went to castellannos and the guy charged 250 including muffler, pipes, labor i was like wow pretty good (it took them about 1 and a half to 2 hours)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.