E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just wanted to talk and get ideas! I have a 2001 BMW 325ci two door in black! It's stock right now other than a sound system! I want to do something to improve appearance or performance? I have web thinking about maybe like a magnaflow muffler or something with exhaust without spending a ton of money. Also I want to do rims/ tires! Want to go black rims with low profile tires! I need help guys give me ideas that don't cost a whole bunch!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Personal luxury car

^thats my babe! Please get to talking I would love some help! Thanks guys!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Magnaflow! Got mine off the forum for 150 and paid 200 for a new exhaust welded up. With headers sounded great

From my EVO 4g
I'm jealous! I was looking online for some magnaflows and saw some mufflers for around 250-400 bucks which is in my price range but I really need to hear all them in person before I can put a finger on which one I want on my car! I want a nice loud aggressive sound but not so loud people are looking and being like wow look at that douchebag! Haha

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I'm jealous! I was looking online for some magnaflows and saw some mufflers for around 250-400 bucks which is in my price range but I really need to hear all them in person before I can put a finger on which one I want on my car! I want a nice loud aggressive sound but not so loud people are looking and being like wow look at that douchebag! Haha
I will post a few vids for u

From my EVO 4g

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.