BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well i've been meaning to make a post about my new mods, but i've been procrastinating of course....

Ne ways recently I put in a Rogue SSK and cut out the 2nd part of resonator(i did the first larger one awhile ago)..

In regards to the Rogue SSK, i am very happy with it... Compared to my other stock ZHP shifter it is much shorter and the best part the Rogue SSK feels exactly like stock set up, just shorter.... I say this because before i bought the Rogue SSK i personally tried out other brands UUC and B&M. First of all IMHO i liked the adjustable height on the UUC, but it was just to damn notchy.... Any ways if you want an SSK with shorter throws and stock feel shifting (no notch) Rogue is the way to go...

And in regards to the resonator delete, before i did the final delete i read endless threads of yays and nays regarding this topic.. Im sure i'll get pounded on this somewhere further in the thread but w/e lol.... But i've talked to several tuner shops and they say its all b/s... so i decided to finally cut it out... So now i just have cats, straight pipes, and then the stock ZHP muffler... After i did this there was a noticeable difference in tone... it sounded much deeper (from driving inside cabin).... when i got home i had my friend sit in the car and rev it while i stood outside and let me just say i think it adds the perfect touch for having a stock muffler... Compared to before, it sounds much louder when hearing it from outside.... I also noticed that when flooring the pedal the rpm seemed to raise a little faster as if their was better free flow (less restriction).....

Well this is my .02 so let me know what u think...

·
Registered
14,800 Posts
heya jet was at the shop when you had your ssk put in nice to see you got your resonators lobbed off. did you have them off when i was there? your exhaust sounded pretty nice then. dude how did you keep your car do clean?? i looked at the bottom of my car the other day and mine was disgusting compared to yours. although i do have like 2 more years then you but still what's your million dollar secret? did you go back and get the bushing like zoulti said?

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
heya jet was at the shop when you had your ssk put in nice to see you got your resonators lobbed off. did you have them off when i was there? your exhaust sounded pretty nice then. dude how did you keep your car do clean?? i looked at the bottom of my car the other day and mine was disgusting compared to yours. although i do have like 2 more years then you but still what's your million dollar secret? did you go back and get the bushing like zoulti said?
hey nice running into you again, lol... no i had them cut off some where else, King Muffler in Van Nuys, really nice guy and clean work... Lol and in regards to keeping the car clean i just wash it every week including underneath the car. Under the car i just get a hose and spray underneath.. but every month i get some diluted Simple Green in a spray bottle and spray underneath the car and let it sit for 1-2 min then spray it all off, ha ha... im sure im not the only obsessed person here... Yea but for the tranny mounts i dont think im gonna do it, seems like a waste of money.. i spent that money on some front splitters for my car coming this week :pimpin:
btw hows the s/c coming along

·
Registered
9,566 Posts

·
Registered
14,800 Posts
lol that clip was funny when they guy spoke. nice sound. also i got my car back on tuesday and since then it's like a totally different car. if you have the cash get it and never look back as you smoke M3's and even 911's lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts