BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what I been up to this Xmas...Hamann black grills & Clubsport splitters...what do you guys think? Also do you think I should paint the splitters, I think it looks quite good now but I need some opinions & maybe someone can photoshop color coded splitters for comparison

·
Europrojektz NW
989 Posts
Get them molded/painted...looks good...I have always wondered what it would look like if I had black out grilles and silver headlight trim...think I'm keeping my stock grilles...

·
Kleemann Info Centre GmBH
492 Posts
Looks great! I would leave the splitters like it is! If you color it it'll look like a part of the whole bumper. Just my 0.02 :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
816 Posts
yea i think u should leave it as is even tho my splitterz r painted but since u got the black shadow grille i think it matches perfectly lookin good ::thumbup::

-cHrZ

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its a '01 325Ci with full Mtech kit & suspension & yes I've decided to keep it as it is.

·
Poor M3 Owner
767 Posts
Where did u get ur Hamann grills and how much?
Lookin good:thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
11,148 Posts
love your front bumper, looks great.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Kam123,i have a Topaz 330d Sport and have the Clubsport Splitterrs as well,i have also left them unpainted as they seem to suit unpainted with Topaz Blue quite well.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
black on topaz looks hella cool.. i don't think you should paint the splitters.. dont' wanna just look like part of the front bumper..

i dunno if the black grill would look on my silver 330Ci tho..

oh, and by the way.. are those eye lids ? looks like tiny eye lid.. maybe just lighting..

·
Registered
137 Posts
Nice work Kam. Keep them black, looks real good against the Topaz.
:thumbup:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Nice work Kam. Keep them black, looks real good against the Topaz.
:thumbup:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jam3s25 said:
Do the CS splitters jus fit over the sport bumper?, does it come with the fixing kit
Cheers
James:)
Yep fits straight over the M-tech bumper...there's some adhesive foam which keeps them stuck to the bumper but also u need to drill 3 holes on the underneath & fix selp tapping screws. If like me though I bought the fixing screw set from BMW spares..cost 72p I think.

·
Registered
26 Posts
u better leave it as it is

1 - 20 of 23 Posts