E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a considerably long wait, I was finally able to pick up my carbon fiber Mtech rear bumper insert :woot: Quality of the weave and finish is outstanding :thumbup: I couldn't ask for more :) I'm extremely happy with the way it turns out. I got some free time this afternoon, so I snapped a coupla pics of it.

Enjoy!!

Here's a pic of it before I put it on the car

Here's a pic of it on the car, when the sun hits the curvy surface of the diffusor in the right direction, it looks amazing :thumbup:

one more

Also a new addition to my mod list is the arqray add on lip for my Mtech. Since it's a replica, I might as well made some changes on the shape of the lip here and there according to my needs and liking :)

Just let me know if you want more pics.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Pimp

where did you get the carbon fiber mtech insert from?. please get back. thanks.
MAE001 said:
After a considerably long wait, I was finally able to pick up my carbon fiber Mtech rear bumper insert :woot: Quality of the weave and finish is outstanding :thumbup: I couldn't ask for more :) I'm extremely happy with the way it turns out. I got some free time this afternoon, so I snapped a coupla pics of it.

Enjoy!!

Here's a pic of it on the car, when the sun hits the curvy surface of the diffusor in the right direction, it looks amazing :thumbup:

one more

Also a new addition to my mod list is the arqray add on lip for my Mtech. Since it's a replica, I might as well made some changes on the shape of the lip here and there according to my needs and liking :)

·
JDM - Style
4,122 Posts
O my goodness!!! The CF insert looks soooo neat! Much much better than I'd imagined!!!

·
You ain't fresh AZIMIZ!!!!!
2,124 Posts
Awsome! where did you get it? :yikes:

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
looks sick, lets also see pics of the house.......the gate looks tight........lol

·
Registered
102 Posts
MAE001 said:

Enjoy!!

one more

Is that OEM ACS 1-piece spoiler for your sedan? How's the fitment? Any gaps between the spoiler and the end of the trunk?

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
43,113 Posts
wow love the rear cf piece!! :thumbup: welcome to the Arqray club, looks awesome! ;)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts