BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Like school on a Sunday...
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I picked up some HOT new rims today, along with sick, low-low profile tires.

Check it out (and yes, they are REAL 16 inch rims, not those 15 inch fakes)

These babies turned heads the whole day. Nothing like black on black... Bling to the bling...

Check out the lip width. That's an actual PENNY!!! I know, I almost couldn't believe it myself. It's almost too pimp to be true.

I better get some wheel locks.

·
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So far 3 hoes, 2 skanks, and 1 crack whore all came up to me asking for a ride. What can I say? Straight :pimpin:

·
'a certain moderator'
37,714 Posts
damn son, ballin out of control!!

please PLEASE get hubcap spinners for the winter, u would be my hero... do they sell those in 16's? :lmao:

·
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And the tires - I almost forgot. H rated snows, 205 width. That understeer I had with my 17" staggered Michelin setup? GONE. Hell, almost all steering feel is gone.
But when you pimp, who needs steering?

·
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
simsima325 said:
damn son, ballin out of control!!

please PLEASE get hubcap spinners for the winter, u would be my hero... do they sell those in 16's? :lmao:
I promise you I will buy some if they're not expensive!!! :lmao:
I think I'd sh*t myself laughing so hard if I was rolling on them.

·
Mod Squad
12,622 Posts
Damn, got that JDM look goin' on with the black rims. They look mean. I can't believe you've got pennies to spare after paying for them babies. :D

·
1,101 Posts
2 words....

HUBCAP SPINNERS

you gotta do it, just to fuk around. you are the only on here that is able to do it. buy some take pics and return them if possible.
but please post pics.:lmao:

·
Registered
503 Posts
Alright.....I got my winter shoes on, but maybe it's time for a half assed black paint job on my wheels pictured below. I really wanted to get them painted black , but don't have the bling to throw around right now. Since I had to have tires taken off before the snows went on, it would have been a lot of work. I'm thinking half ass paint job that could possibly be cleaned off if need be.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts