E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed my M3 steering wheel, and I have to say that it is one of the best mods you can do. A big thank you to Ryan (lyon123) for helping with the install, you rule:thumbup:

I will have pics very soon. It is worth every cent:D

·
I holla
1,503 Posts
ilovebmw said:
I dont get it, whats the big deal? How much does it cost anyway?
its thicker and feels a lot better than the stock steering wheel. not it looks really really cool. it costs on average 350.

·
917 Posts
I've driven with both steering wheels and the M3 wheel is bigger and gives you a tighter feel/grip VS the standard sport E46 wheel. There's also thumb grips, handstitching (red / blue) and ///M logo. :thumbup:

·
Registered
117 Posts
well worth the $
it is sth that you can feel directly everytime you drive your car. Plus you can install it by yourself easily. So no installation cost. When you ballers spend thousands of dollar buying pimpin body kits and wheels, why not spend 3 more hundred and get this kick ass steering wheel too?

·
Registered
832 Posts
Ci FLY said:
my moms 530i came with one. i think im not gonna sleep one night and just swap the steering wheels..
LOL!!
if ur mom is not a car nut..she won't even notice it eh?

yeah..da m3 wheel is deffinately on my mod list .. but i have to buy a whole new airbag!!! :banghead: :banghead:

·
Registered
117 Posts
yea, a new airbag is very expensive.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.