1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28,910 Posts
welcome aboard :hi:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome! I just picked up that same car, same color, different wheels. I live in Georgia now, but am a Virginian at heart. I grew up in Wytheville and my grandmother has lived in Richmond all my life.

·
Premium Member
19,963 Posts
whats up dude, your username isnt gay man, we all loved that movie. welcome again, see u on the local thread.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Welcome! Your ride looks great BTW! Let me know if you have any questions about modifying it!
Yeah, I will be definately spending a lot of "time" through you lol.

whats up dude, your username isnt gay man, we all loved that movie. welcome again, see u on the local thread.
Yeah I know, but not owning a M3 kind of defeats the purpose you know? And I can't wait for some local meets that I can actually make.

Oh, and thanks everyone.

I will be ordering a window regulator for the right passenger side this weekend for some DIY maintenance. As well as trying the zip-tie trick as preventive maintenance up front. And I'm looking to get my passenger headlamp fixed (resealed I guess), due to a small crack which allows moisture build up after a heavy rain. We will see what happens. Im real particular about how my vehicles look, operate, and perform...:)

·
Registered
23,172 Posts
Good platform to start modding with :4ngie:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts