BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2006 325ci
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster. Recently picked up a 2006 E46 325ci, in very good nick for its age.

Not without its flaws, naturally, but that's what I was after during lockdown. A driver's car and a project.

Nice to meet you all

·
Registered
2006 325ci
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Tasks done already include:
Remove crappy Bluetooth phone thing PO had installed for his missis
Rewire front speakers (thanks to crappy install of aforementioned Bluetooth module
Install aux cable so I can bang out the tunes but keep the OE look
Oil change
Replace faulty stalks in the gauge cluster (and install some chrome rings whilst I was at it)

·
Registered
2006 325ci
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers mate, she's rust free, runs as smooth as butter and only 85k on the clock.

Next job to tackle is the knocking rear diff... not exactly a small one, but not beyond my skillset either

·
Registered
1999 328i Sedan
11 Posts
Yea, I feel you on that, I gotta refresh my rear end soon with bushing, and diff seals and all the fun stuff with the subframe mounts.

·
Registered
2006 325ci
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Going to do the CSB, guibo and tranny mounts whilst i'm down there. Seeing as I'll have the exhaust and heat shield off, I might as well make it worth my while and really get that drive train tightened up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts