E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2004 330 Ci Convertible Auto
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I have used this forum a few times over the years so thought it about time to join up and see more what everyone is up to fixing on their cars. I have a 2004 330Ci convertible. 135k on the clock so recently had to rebuild my ZF box which was fun as I don’t think it had ever been serviced. Bodywork is ok but a ton of stone chips which I want to get sorted. Just recently bought a hardtop too which means I won’t be worrying about wrecking the soft top in winter.
Craig

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
9 Posts
I love my little 323, but every time I see a clean 330 I get a little jealous. It looks great already, love the wheels

·
Registered
2004 330 Ci Convertible Auto
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love my little 323, but every time I see a clean 330 I get a little jealous. It looks great already, love the wheels
Thanks yeah if I’m honest the wheels are freshly refurbished and it makes a huge difference. They were horrendous before.

·
Registered
1980 733i, 2006 m3
264 Posts
Welcome!
Good looking ride, especially with the M tech bumper.
Hard tops are the way to go. Haven’t removed mine since the install. Of course, I wasn’t after a vert.

·
Registered
E30M3 Race F10 535 R1150Rt M Coupe
7,468 Posts
Nice ride. Just don't let the mist from the Channel get at it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts