BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://ebay.carad.com/viewItem/viewAllPhotos.cfm?listing=1459122&template=48

1999 328i fully loaded.... i need some help though.
I found the how to on the M3 front once but i can't find it again. What do you guys think would look better the M3 or the Mtec bumper? Also will 18s rub with H&R springs? I'm stuck between the ACS type 3s and the Hamann PG2s(5-spoke i think there pg2s not sure). Thanks in advance guys.
Dave

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you and yea i'm a little prepared for that already..thats why i didn't go with a more expensive car :)

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nassau....
I really shouldn't spend any money on this one and just save for the M but whatever we all know that as soon as you see pictures of hooked up bimmers you're screwed anyway.

·
Sh!t Happens.
4,614 Posts
yayopwr said:

I found the how to on the M3 front once but i can't find it again. What do you guys think would look better the M3 or the Mtec bumper? Also will 18s rub with H&R springs? I'm stuck between the ACS type 3s and the Hamann PG2s(5-spoke i think there pg2s not sure). Thanks in advance guys.
Dave

Welcome to the Forum!..

And to answer some of your questions...

1. The M3 fron bumper is a ***** to install on a sedan, but any bodyshop should be able to do it, I love how the M front looks on the sedan, but my vote is for an M-tech with an addon...

2. You shouldnt rub with 18's and the H&R springs...

Hope Ive helped...:thumbup:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks....know of any sites to order the M-tec off of? My friend has a 330ci and i think he's planning on doing that front now. He just screwed up his M3 bumper that was never properly installed.

·
is on da floor
2,851 Posts
get your mtech from circle bmw in nj (they wont ship, gota pick it up) ask for internet department with pickup. or have cutter motors (www.cuttermotors.com) in CA ship it to you, i got a mtech front bumper and black window trim from cutters in CA shipped to NY for 26 bucks :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
welcome to da club. i'm also new. it's waste of time (stuck infront of computer all day) and most importantly waste of $$$, but this forum edify me alot. bottom line i now know what so-called fanatics. :)

·
Registered
346 Posts
yayopwr said:

Dave
Welcome - sweet ride! I wish my '99 328i had the sport package, HK and navi like yours does, and if you got it for less than the auction price you paid about what I did with a couple fewer miles to boot! Great deal!

Scott

1 - 17 of 17 Posts