BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,
New member. Just wanted to say you guys have some great looking cars on this forum. I want to ask you guys a question about ACS Aluminum Front Spoiler Support. I have an E36M3 and I just installed a Rieger front spoiler and i plan on putting this carbon fiber lip on the bumper. I wanted to ask you guys where i can get this ACS Aluminum Support and also... I heard that these are $300 ish...are there any alternatives that you guys can recommend.
Thanks,

-adam

This is the lip i want to get for my car:

·
booo for body roll.
3,435 Posts
wow that cab is crazy! i dont really think there is an alternative.. unless u kno sum1 wit a machien shop that can custum build u some but htat'd prolly cost more.. i dont see how ur going to use it tho...

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i plan to use them something similer to these..but these are a really cheezy version of the acs ones.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Do you have that M3 pic without the red lines? looks sharp, is that Mon's car? the same one from the thread i had in the showroom?

Whiskey

·
Fanatics vs. E46 DTM 4evar
6,077 Posts
Wait a sec your gonna put the Reiger CF DTM lip on your Zeemax front? And you can custom make your own supports somehow.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
No..i use to have a zeemax front but it got damaged..long story.
So instead of getting a another zeemax front spoiler i installed a Rieger front...its ABS plastic and very durable...and i plan to put this carbon fiber on my Rieger front.
And as far as making those support beams..i don't want it to look cheezy ..i want a clean look. These look soo clean i don't even know how to go about making them.

·
Fanatics vs. E46 DTM 4evar
6,077 Posts
Dont really know what to tell you but the ACS ones are expensive but a friend of mine who doesnt have a BMW is making them on his own....he told me its not that hard to do...so....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts