E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can finally say after being a huge lurk on this site, I finally purchased my M. It is a 2004 Carbon Black/Cinnamon interior. Had 43,000 miles on it. Took me forever to find and forever to convince him to sell it. The car is in flawless condition. I will try to get some pictures up this week.

Has a question though. I am located in the Baltimore area, does anyone know where I can get my Angel eyes installed? I am not electrically inclined, and would rather them be put on right?

Thanks guys

·
Registered
30 Posts
Congrats on the purchase!!! Great color combo

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Shitty Iphone pics of me picking it up. Once i get my real camera out I will definitely upload better pics! This car is a real head turner! I have only had it for 3 days and just today at the store I had someone come up and asked where I found it.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,420 Posts
Holy ****, that thing is immaculate. Did the previous owner actually ever sit in the seat or did he just magically hover above it while he drove because they are in sexy condition! :yikes:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Sweet. One of those just sold before i could get to it in my area, still happy with my silver grey. Smg boo j/k congrats. Real head turner for sure ppl slow down just to check it out..

Sent from my LG-P500h using Bimmer App

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks guys. Trust me I went back and forth 100 times between SMG and 6MT. It was the color combo I wanted and the price was amazing. The guy never drove the car. Ill keep you posted with things I do to it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.