BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
MMM Power
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I might sell my m68's and order the new m135 same wheel on the zhp. What do you guys think. I want to keep the stock look. I also have the m-sport package.

thanks

·
Registered
846 Posts
b1ewch79 said:
I might sell my m68's and order the new m135 same wheel on the zhp. What do you guys think. I want to keep the stock look. I also have the m-sport package.

thanks
I went that same route. I'm happy w/my decision.....for now:eeps: :D

·
Registered
903 Posts
yes, you should definitely do this. I'm planning to do this very soon. Post pictures if you decide to do this. I haven't seen these rims on a coupe yet. Great wheels!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Anyone interesting in buying my ZHP wheels (style 135)? I took delivery of my 330i two weeks ago, and came right home and put on my snow wheels/tires. So the Style 135 wheels/tires where only on the car for 7 miles!

If I can get a decent $$ for them, I'd go with 17x8's all-around for the summer too; that way I'll be able to rotate tires again, and the extra sidewall will be more protection from the crappy roads around here (I'm located 1 hour north of Philadelphia PA).

Someone on Bimmer.org was trying to sell his ZHP wheels for $1,800 without tires. If I could get that much for them (including tires), I'd sell them in an instant. I haven't seen many of these wheels/tires for sale, so I don't know what they are worth. Make me an offer...

Regards,
Steve
2004 330i ZHP

1 - 13 of 13 Posts