E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New Jersey members - County & Town mini-census
***Please participate ASAP***

At last count (30 March 2011), New Jersey has just shy of 350 registered members on the forum.
Now I realize that some of those accounts have probably gone inactive, so I'm really trying to get a more accurate count.
There's a Garden State based project which is being organized, and it'd be really helpful to have an up-to-date list.
^^^More info to come soon^^^ Need the updated count first...

So please spread the word amongst any members who might not quickly come across this thread...
I'm not expecting miracles, but I'd like to have at least 80% of actives checked-in by (15 April 2011)...
As an added bonus; The sooner you guys can help get this together, the easier it'll be for NJ members to link up for summer meets...

I need NJ members only...
NY, CT, PA; if somebody wants to work on compiling your list, by all means, somebody just copy and paste this message, and start getting those together.

Please Respond in the below format only;
My stats at the bottom should be the example of how to respond... I'm trying to avoid confusion...
...Also, please no town slang, nicknames, area code, zip codes, Parkway/Turnpike exits...
^^^We get made fun of enough for that sh!t already^^^

***County:
City/Town:
Dealership:

^^^Please list closest dealer even if you're a DIY guy^^^

***County: Mercer
City/Town: Lawrenceville
Dealership: BMW of Princeton

The Garden State Bavarian Rally is actively being organized by New Jersey members from E46Fanatics.
It is strictly non-profit, and non-commercial.

New Jersey members - County & Town mini-census
***Please participate ASAP***

^^^A contact list for further information updates will be generated from these postings.^^^

·
Check us out at CES 2012!
1,140 Posts
***County: Morris
City/Town: Randolph
Dealership: Morristown BMW

·
Registered
439 Posts
***County: Bergen
City/Town: Palisades Park
Dealership: Park Ave BMW (for my free subframe check, nothing else)

...all of course if I'm not in GA or SC.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
***County: Essex
City/Town: N. Caldwell
Dealership: Morristown, Tenafly, Bloomfield, Paul Miller (depends on what I need)

·
Registered
E93 M3, 370z track car, R6
3,609 Posts
***County: Warren
City/Town: Hackettstown
Dealership: Dont have one

·
Registered
201 Posts
***County: Monmouth
City/Town: Colts Neck
Dealership: Circle BMW

·
Registered
483 Posts
***County: Bergen
City/Town: Dumont
Dealership: Tenafly, Prestige. I avoid Tenafly like the plague even though it's 5 minutes away.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts