BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search and came up with nothing on this so here goes my question :) I currently have a 97 M3 and getting a real good deal on a 2001 330i which will be here soon, My plan's are to turn this into a full blown show car, my question is about obtaining a sponsorship, anyone have one here? what kinda info do they need, and are the parts free? or discounted? well that's about it will be e-mailing www.foxmarketing.net soon to find out also, but though i'll give this board a try first :thumbup: TIA

·
May the farts be with you, always
6,755 Posts
first you have to put alot of money into the car first..nice premium
stuff. unless your one of the sponsors golf buddy or their kid.
there is alot of competition.I had a friend fix up his type-r with nice custom jdm front end and turbo write many letters to and picture to sponsors and such.. i guess you gotta be in the scene .. be seen in lots of car show.. have people mention ur sweet ride all over..maybe a someone in the buisness will notice ur ride and use u for their product.. other than that i don't think they give out free stuff. maybe to test on cars like the few lucky members.

You can DEW it!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i see :)

my definite plans are with the money i saved from buying this car from my sister :D are:

Hagus Mirror's
Gruppe M intake
UUC TSE Exhast
UUC RK Shadow shift knob and shifter (leather and cf)
UUC Pedals
UUC Big boy clutch stop
Herb's DAE
M3 Steering Wheel
CF headlight trim, CF interior trim, and CF m3 wheel trim :thumbup:

Mods planned after x-mas and bills are caculated include:

HRE 549's or 449's with some SO3's
KW Variant 2's
UUC or RE Lightweight Flywheel
UUC or RE SSK
RE Underdrive pulleys
UUC Sways
UUC Tranny mount's
Brembo BBK
and other goodies

Body kit is undecided, looks like i'll be mixing and matching with other goodies :thumbup:

·
BMW Land Barge
1,378 Posts
I hope her car has had the steering retrofit. Even with it, the 2001s had the most miserable steering of any BMW. Quite possibly ever. Without the retrofit, it's Buick style.

·
Europrojektz NW
989 Posts
That would get you closer to getting sponsorships but the main factor is whether you have unique mods and the amount of exposure you have been receiving/going to receive prior to sponsorship application...

Again with the mod list you have there, many e46s can match that here and yet they have not received any sponsorship...:dunno: Just keep up the modding and everything will fall into place, don't have to force anything to happen...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts