BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, this is a great site and all of you seem cOol.

Well i was just going too ask wich Intake/exhaust combo would be best ie most power on a M3 e46 ? Any dyno runs or what not ?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hahaha. If you hang in here, you won't be able to avoid it ;)

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,702 Posts
Welcome.

The best intake today would probably be the GrouppeM intake for the M, Dynoed to a gain of up to 15hp through the Rev band. Do a search n othe forum and u should find it. its a often discussed topic.

Far as teh exhausts go, i havent seen one. but the best one so far would be the Eisennman Titanium Exhaust. Its SUPER LIGHT, if the bigger piping doesnt hepl u go faster, the saved weight certainy will. I believe the entire exhaust system weights only 17lbs where as the stock system weights 50+lbs (not sure on this number).

·
99% Stock
1,131 Posts
Id say mod the WRX for performance and save that money for appearance mods on the M3. Nice set of rides, post some pics and welcome!!

·
Steelblue Zim Zimma
601 Posts
Buenas Hombre to E46Fanatics.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
welcome.. the gruppe intake seems to be the most performance yielding intake.. as for exhaust, i like the UUC round tip.. they sound BOMB ! ^ ^

·
'a certain moderator'
38,139 Posts
WRX is obviously his winter mode of transportation (in ALASKA!!!) so modding that would only be helpful if u raised it up and put some ralley competition dirt or ice compounds on it :thumbup:

welcome to the board!

-brendan

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thankyou all, lol about the snow thing in alaska its 10F and 3' of snow so the ///M cant go know where. The wrx is modded havent been to the track yet due to some damn tranny problem damn glass subaru tranny, but i have everyone saying that I am going to hit a 12.9 with the stock TDo5 turbo. But i still whant to modd this thing and chips out there or any thing like that. R alot of peeps modding these thing. BTW is it summer time yet i hate the snow its cold.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts