BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, my name is Steven.

I currently drive a S2000 for about 2 years, going on to 3 years now. Looking to get a better job soon, so if everything goes right i'll be trading in my S2000 for a M3. I have my heart set on a Alpine White SMG package. I seriously can't wait, getting older (23 lol) and my back can't take the S2000 anymore haha. No but seriously I just want to get another car before the value on my car gets any lower. Having it being more comfy and roomer than my S2000 is a big plus.

I love road racing and my S2000 loves it out there too..hopefully once I get my M3 it won't let me down.

A pic of me at my last track day.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys, I hope I do love the M3 more than my S2000. Once the day gets closer i'll try and do a test drive. Going to do a few searches on here and what to look for on a used M3. Thanks guys for the welcomes, can't wait!

·
Registered
20 Posts
You are looking at the car i couldnt afford, you lucky guy you hahaha. No but really from what i have gathered about the M3 you will definatly not be disapointed and i imagine you will grow to love the M3 far more then the s2000...just my .02 though FWIW

1 - 7 of 7 Posts