E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys I need help in deciding what exhaust to get. I looking at SuperSprint and UUC round tips. I like to have it sound like a Ferrari. Which one of the comes close to that sound and also gives me HP.Its for 323i 2000
Thanks all .:dunno: sorry for the spelling errors.

·
Lord of the 4 Rings
99 Posts
Eisenmann sounds the best to me, but it's a little pricey.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Eisenmann is a little pricey because of the customization.

you really build your own

you choose the style tips
you choose the size tips
you choose the sound and performance bit; SPORT, HIGH, RACE

·
Lord of the 4 Rings
99 Posts
no, but I'll try to take some....bear in mind that mine is the race exhaust and that I did not remove the ressonators. I get compliments all the time on how it sounds. I'll take a little movie....hopefully today.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
ur gonna need some good highs, mids, lows. Then get a sound clip of a Ferrari and put in your CD player. Hit the repeat button. Turn up your radio real loud. Make sure to hit pause when u get to a stop light(to make it more believable). If you are fast with the volume level adjustments, everyone will not only think your car sounds like a Ferrari, but that u must have did that Ferrari motor swap.

lol...in all seriousness id get the UUC and GruppeM intake for the best sound and performance for a 323 :)

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I have heard an Active Autowerke on a 95 M3 and it was my favorite one because of the higher pitched sound. It is by all means, nothing like a real Ferrari or anything but it still is a lot more similar to a Ferrari than so say, an M5 or CLK 55. I really think Eisenmann race sounds awesome too because that one seems to lean more towards a sports car sound as opposed to a coffee can exhaust.

·
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?
4,172 Posts
StreetTrixE4six said:
eisenmann would be my choice as well :thumbup:
I agree ...please post sound clip of it Mano :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.