BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
Looks ok....IMO the Eisenmann is still has the best performance, looks and sounds. The one you mentioned has rolled tips...looks kind of cheap!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rockshox said:
Looks ok....IMO the Eisenmann is still has the best performance, looks and sounds. The one you mentioned has rolled tips...looks kind of cheap!
Not quite sure you noticed.. But read the whole thread :).. Thats the UUC Exhaust that is supposedly made in america.. but yet is actually made in taiwan..

"Looks pretty cheap" BWAHA
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,543 Posts
your comments are misleading and we both know that you have a distaste for UUC, as a close neighbor to a competitor co.

Yes, it appears to be a UUC exhaust, but lets not jump to conclusions without proper evaluation.

-it could be that website took the pic from UUC just to adverstise an exhaust

-it could be they are selling UUC exhausts as a vendor

It does not look very well on your character concluding a twisted theory to the BMW community as a fact:thumbdwn:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
John from jersey said:
your comments are misleading and we both know that you have a distaste for UUC, as a close neighbor to a competitor co.

Yes, it appears to be a UUC exhaust, but lets not jump to conclusions without proper evaluation.

-it could be that website took the pic from UUC just to adverstise an exhaust

-it could be they are selling UUC exhausts as a vendor

It does not look very well on your character concluding a twisted theory to the BMW community as a fact:thumbdwn:
I think you should be smart enough to know that the cost of shipping a product made in the US to taiwan is almost 4 times what it costs to ship from Taiwan to the US.. Also i find it odd that the price on the taiwanese site is less than what uuc sells it for? 150 dollars less...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,543 Posts
alevy said:


I think you should be smart enough to know that the cost of shipping a product made in the US to taiwan is almost 4 times what it costs to ship from Taiwan to the US.. Also i find it odd that the price on the taiwanese site is less than what uuc sells it for? 150 dollars less...

these comments would conclude that this Tawain shop has a UUC exhaust in their inventory. Do you know this for sure? Call them up or visit Taiwan?


In advertising a picture shown is not always the actual product being sold. As we can see the picture was shrunk down so it's tough to read the "UUC" on the side. This website may be doing this to conceal and allow for advertisment of a shiny M3 exhaust

Or it could be an arranged marketing deal, similar to the GruppeM exhaust for the US
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,163 Posts
Alex Levy..surprising to see you on this board after reading the comments you make about E46Fanatics as well as Europrojektz on roadfly whenever someting "Rice" is posted.

Anyways, I'll be visiting Taiwan in a few weeks. I really doubt that is the UUC exhaust. It might just be a replica w/different internals or like what John says, using their picture to sell.
 
Joined
·
4,239 Posts
This will be my only post on this subject as Alex Levy's continually inflammatory and absurdly inaccurate comments against UUC are legendary and make him an emabarassment to any company he supports.

I repeat, this will be my only post because this entire thread was started out of hatred and absurdity by a mind "poisoned' by lies supplied by proven liars. Enough on that. Alex: grow a set, call me and hear the truth about the lies you are fed, and stop looking ridiculous. I am sure you have better things to do than sit around and look for things to bash UUC about, although it is flattering to think we are so big a part of your daily thoughts.

My point will be this: UUC has dealers on just about every populated continent on the planet, and our products are very popular in the far east. I have copies of numerous ads for UUC products in various languages including different dialects of Chinese, Japanese, and Tagalog.

References to pricing differences prove nothing. Heck, we see domestic dealers offering 15% discounts with special sales from time to time, so this should certainly not be surprising for new overseas dealers. Ads can be found for our products in the UK, Germany, Italy, just about everywhere. Yet I have brought many people to our facilities right here in NJ where manufacturing takes place.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
309 Posts
Alex I don't know you at all but from what I understand is that you work for or own one of UUC's major competitor...that being said would explain why you are always out to bash UUC...UUC has been nothing but PROFESSIONAL with you and I commend them...you seem to be highly praised on roadfly but honestly I'm tired of reading your nonsense posts...if you have a problem with UUC "GROW A SET AND CALL THEM" enough is enough, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything
 

·
Crazy Boy
Joined
·
1,377 Posts
Rob Levinson * UUC Motorwerks said:
This will be my only post on this subject as Alex Levy's continually inflammatory and absurdly inaccurate comments against UUC are legendary and make him an emabarassment to any company he supports.

I repeat, this will be my only post because this entire thread was started out of hatred and absurdity by a mind "poisoned' by lies supplied by proven liars. Enough on that. Alex: grow a set, call me and hear the truth about the lies you are fed, and stop looking ridiculous. I am sure you have better things to do than sit around and look for things to bash UUC about, although it is flattering to think we are so big a part of your daily thoughts.

My point will be this: UUC has dealers on just about every populated continent on the planet, and our products are very popular in the far east. I have copies of numerous ads for UUC products in various languages including different dialects of Chinese, Japanese, and Tagalog.

References to pricing differences prove nothing. Heck, we see domestic dealers offering 15% discounts with special sales from time to time, so this should certainly not be surprising for new overseas dealers. Ads can be found for our products in the UK, Germany, Italy, just about everywhere. Yet I have brought many people to our facilities right here in NJ where manufacturing takes place.
So UUC products such as the E46 M3 Muffler are made in NJ and not in Taiwan? Or assembled? or what?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
405 Posts
Eisenmann all the way!! well thatsa just me. only cuz i like the tone and performance it produces. no disrespect to UUC but to make you happy and not hate me i will be getting the Rasp-X =)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
http://bimmer.roadfly.org/bmw/forums/e46m3/forum.php?postid=4123045&page=1

People other then myself have taken the liberty to substantiate my claims.. There is the thread to prove you are full of sh1t.. Just fess up and admit the exhausts are made overseas.. Then i will have no problem with you guys.. i just dont like liars.




Rob Levinson * UUC Motorwerks said:
This will be my only post on this subject as Alex Levy's continually inflammatory and absurdly inaccurate comments against UUC are legendary and make him an emabarassment to any company he supports.

I repeat, this will be my only post because this entire thread was started out of hatred and absurdity by a mind "poisoned' by lies supplied by proven liars. Enough on that. Alex: grow a set, call me and hear the truth about the lies you are fed, and stop looking ridiculous. I am sure you have better things to do than sit around and look for things to bash UUC about, although it is flattering to think we are so big a part of your daily thoughts.

My point will be this: UUC has dealers on just about every populated continent on the planet, and our products are very popular in the far east. I have copies of numerous ads for UUC products in various languages including different dialects of Chinese, Japanese, and Tagalog.

References to pricing differences prove nothing. Heck, we see domestic dealers offering 15% discounts with special sales from time to time, so this should certainly not be surprising for new overseas dealers. Ads can be found for our products in the UK, Germany, Italy, just about everywhere. Yet I have brought many people to our facilities right here in NJ where manufacturing takes place.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,162 Posts
Rob Levinson * UUC Motorwerks said:
This will be my only post on this subject as Alex Levy's continually inflammatory and absurdly inaccurate comments against UUC are legendary and make him an emabarassment to any company he supports.

I repeat, this will be my only post because this entire thread was started out of hatred and absurdity by a mind "poisoned' by lies supplied by proven liars. Enough on that. Alex: grow a set, call me and hear the truth about the lies you are fed, and stop looking ridiculous. I am sure you have better things to do than sit around and look for things to bash UUC about, although it is flattering to think we are so big a part of your daily thoughts.

My point will be this: UUC has dealers on just about every populated continent on the planet, and our products are very popular in the far east. I have copies of numerous ads for UUC products in various languages including different dialects of Chinese, Japanese, and Tagalog.

References to pricing differences prove nothing. Heck, we see domestic dealers offering 15% discounts with special sales from time to time, so this should certainly not be surprising for new overseas dealers. Ads can be found for our products in the UK, Germany, Italy, just about everywhere. Yet I have brought many people to our facilities right here in NJ where manufacturing takes place.

:eek:mg: :lmao: :thumbup: :eek:wned:

Rob 1 - Alex 0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Read the Thread up.. Someone called the vendor and they gave the name of the manufacturor in Taiwan that produces the exhaust for UUC... So lets try that point scoring again

Alex 1 - Rob 0

///M3Matt said:



:eek:mg: :lmao: :thumbup: :eek:wned:

Rob 1 - Alex 0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
61 Posts
///M3Matt said:



:eek:mg: :lmao: :thumbup: :eek:wned:

Rob 1 - Alex 0
How is he owned?? Rob didn't even address the issue. He never stated "yes" or "no" as to whether or not his e46 M3 exhausts are made, patially or in full, in Taiwan. All he does is say his products are sold in lots of different countries in many different languages and that he has some manufacturing of some products take place in NJ. But does that include the M3 exhaust?? I am not defending Alex' tactics BTW, just saying that if Rob wants to clear this up once and for all just come out and say, "YES! Our e46 M3 exhausts are made and assebled entirely in our NJ manufacturing facility." Until then, I for one, remain skeptical.

And Alex, there are far better ways to comptete against rival companies than to publicly bash them and talk shizz. We all know why you started this thread and it is kinda childish.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top