BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 577 Posts

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys, Hold your breath! Great news to tell you that Eonon has released the new Android 4.4.4 Car DVD GA5150F with Quad-Core CPU for BMW E46. It's a remarkable unit with many awesome new features. :thumbsup: Here I would like briefly introduce to you, just hope it will help you know our unit better and the unit can meet your demand! ;)

Main features of GA5150F:
-Quad-Core CPU
-Android 4.4.4 OS
-Support Mutual Control Between Head Unit & Your Android Smart Phone
-Capacitive Touch Screen
-Support Wifi & 3G Connection
-8 Dynamic Background Pictures
-Fully DIY Buttons Colors
-Support Bluetooth Contact Search Function

More details you can check check: http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specific-Car-GPS/BMW/GA5150F.html

And great news to tell you that we are going to do a group buy for GA5150F Android Car DVD, so that you can save a lot. If you want to join the GB and have any question toward this unit, just feel free to let me know, thanks a lot! :)

[/URL]

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I recently purchased the GA5150 and i love it. I'm running mine with the Next Launcher 3D, Some have had issues with the radio reception, but i'm not having an issue at all.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
has anyone bought one of these head units? this looks really tempting..
I recently purchased the GA5150 and i love it. I'm running mine with the Next Launcher 3D, Some have had issues with the radio reception, but i'm not having an issue at all.
Hi atbecstacy, GA5150F is updated from GA5150, since GA5150 works great as tiggaatl said, so you can see how the GA5150F will work perfectly. :thumbup:
So please rest assured to buy. Would you like to join the GB?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi atbecstacy, GA5150F is updated from GA5150, since GA5150 works great as tiggaatl said, so you can see how the GA5150F will work perfectly. :thumbup:
So please rest assured to buy. Would you like to join the GB?
Do I have to purchase any additional parts to relocate the A/C unit? I had to do that on my M3 when I purchased a Dynavin unit..

·
Registered
1 Posts
when will the GB start, and whats the price gonna be?

Will the steering wheel controls work with a e46 m3 2001 that is originally equipped with factory NAV!?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

Also interested in the group buy. Would like to know price and availability? Also, will there be a package with the backup camera?

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 577 Posts