BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone has any information about DINAN installers. Right now I am leaning towards Westville Motorsport
in NH (no taxes). Does anyone have any experience with them or anyone else?

Also this quesiton is for everyone

Are there any waits on parts from dinan? I plan on getting an exhaust, intake, and chip. I want to have the stuff install in FEB. Should I order anythign now?

·
Registered
198 Posts
dinan

ordering stuff at most takes 1 week , they call up dinan and dinan ships to the dealer , then if you want it they will ship it to you
-mike

·
I've got what plants crave.
1,435 Posts
BMW Gallery in Norwood or Norwell (not sure which) is authorized. I think the Herb Chambers place(s) is/are also....:dunno:

·
Registered
79 Posts
I used Westville in NH for my Dinan CAI and Stage II last Summer. Dealt with Dan Kerman. He is awesome and he did a fabulous job. Has a lift at his house and does all the work with you watching.
Email me with any questions. [email protected]

·
can ya spare some change?
805 Posts
mc said:
BMW Gallery in Norwood or Norwell (not sure which) is authorized. I think the Herb Chambers place(s) is/are also....:dunno:
Err, I'd stay far away from Herb Chambers, plus I don't think they are authorized Dinan dealers.... u can check the Dinan site for authorized dealers.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
has ne other new englanders had dinan parts put in?

If so where from?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Dinan shops

I know it's a ways down but if you want one of the MOST recommended shops in ALL of the US, go to Competition and Sports Cars Ltd in Greenwich, Ct. They are one of the first Dinan installers and are always first on the list from Dinan themselves regarding who to use. I have yet to have any Dinan work done anywhere but when I do it will be there,. I have talked to at least 6 people who have loved their experience with them. Very professional and well trained.

They are a ful service/large volume BMW dealer as well, naturally.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts