BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

2941 - 2945 of 2945 Posts

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
The hate is real for my car on my side of town. Left it parked in the backyard over thanksgiving week/weekend and I come back to this when I go to check on it. I guess I have someone who isn't a big fan of mine... View attachment 583498 View attachment 583499 View attachment 583500 View attachment 583501 View attachment 583502 View attachment 583503 View attachment 583504
Thanks, appreciate it man. Yeah sucked when I found out but I guess I'm relevant to somebody still if they went through with damaging my car. I have touch of class body shop taking care of it. After that the for sale sign goes on
First I'd like to say that I'm sorry you have to go thru all this BS with your car. There's absolutely no reason for some jackass to damage anyone's car in this manner. Too bad the guy/guys who did this did not get caught. Also a shame that you're selling your car after going through all this s**t. Good luck...

·
Registered
Best M5 Ever Made!
6,568 Posts
Alpine white E46 coupe (pre-face I think), tinted standard stock orange LED Tails, Mtech II front, some sort of strange twilight lights in the headlight bowls. Get rid of that it looks odd. Chick driving on 195 west, very very slow.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Spotted.......F30 335i M Sport

Lol, I haven't been on this forum for many years and may be back because I'm buying my daughter an e46.......

Currently driving f30 and upgrading to about 600 bhp

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
While nobody has posted on this thread in years, I'm going to in hopes that the person is here.

I saw a beautiful LSB e46 M3 coupe yesterday around 6:00PM in Merrimack, NH. He was heading southbound on route 3, I was taking the turn off Bedford Rd onto Route 3 going north. I was in my sakhir orange F83 M4. We exchanged a wave but I just wanted to say if he's here that the car looked killer.

2941 - 2945 of 2945 Posts