BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, I went to take a couple better pics of my ECIS intake i installed yesterday, and decided to take a few of my car with some leaves on the ground. My car's a bit dirty, so don't mind that, i know. enjoy.

·
Help me Help you!
960 Posts

·
Registered
11,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
itchyNscratchy said:

wow your car looks awesome!!
how much did you pay for the rieger front bumper??
also what are you using for drop? springs/coilovers?

really clean car.
Do you ever head down to nyc??
if so i hope to run into your pimp ride.

take care
:thumbup:
Thanx bro. I got my rieger front from globalautoshop.com for i believe $650 with the shipping, they're a bit pricey, but i needed the bumper quick at the time, and they were the only ones to have it. My drop is UUC v.2 springs on stock shocks. I go to nyc a lot, but have only brought my car there once, but who knows, maybe we'll run in at a meet or something. :thumbup:

·
Registered
11,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I do have tints guys, but they're the b!tch 35%, and since my cars black, it takes away from the tint, makes it look like i have none, which is y i'm taking these off to get limo :D

CiFLY..... I know i know, But no more cosmetic mods from now until spring. I'm buying all performance mods for my car this winter. I'll be getting the hamann/hagus mirrors this spring though :thumbup:

·
Registered
11,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
xS3x & Craig.... thanx guys, coming from u 2 big dogs it means alot :thumbup:

haha mark, go sell urself on the street for money

·
Registered
348 Posts
Car looks sweet.. Can't believe we started gettting freaking snow already, at least it didn't stick much.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts