BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wsup guys, just became part of the site so Im posting some pics of my ride. I got it a few days ago so no real mods yet, but definately some to come soon. Next week Im getting wheels and droppin my car. Im gonna get eibach sportlines and 19's, either Breyton Magics or Kaotik Z5's (something real different). Please tell me which ones you guys think I should get. Thanks

Attachments

·
Banned
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
By the way these are the Kaotik wheels. Havent seen any on BMW's so if you guys have any pics please send me them. And of course you all know how the Breytons look like.

Attachments

·
Registered
930 Posts
welcome...hope to see you on the board but the crome is tad bit bling bling.....(just my personal taste) there may be others who like it..:D

·
Registered
832 Posts
welcome to the board... i say go with the breyton, but that is just my opinion, go with what you like

·
Registered
216 Posts
you should go for Breyton Vision will sure look giant on a black sedan:thumbup: and get the Mtech front bumper too:D

Greets

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
breytons are nice, but go with kaotik. i am tired of seeing the same rims on the same cars over and over. there are a million different rims on the market and everyone stays with the same 5. go with what you like, not what other people like. a 19" rim will look big regardless if its hamann or american racing!(forget that comparison:eeps: )but you know what i mean. just my .02

·
name's PHIL
6,061 Posts
malakia12 said:
breytons are nice, but go with kaotik. i am tired of seeing the same rims on the same cars over and over. there are a million different rims on the market and everyone stays with the same 5. go with what you like, not what other people like. a 19" rim will look big regardless if its hamann or american racing!(forget that comparison:eeps: )but you know what i mean. just my .02
.......well said:thumbup: , be different, if u like chrome go for it

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Welcome....

To the community!!! Nice ride!!!

·
Banned
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
First thanks for all your replies. Now the thing with the chrome rims is this, there's clean looking chrome rims and then theres bling bling cash money rap video chrome rims. Ive really wanted clean and simple looking chrome rims for a decent price and these were the best ones I found. If money was no object I would get the 3-piece Dronells (Damn theyre phat). So hopefully the rims dont look too outrageous. Let me know what you guys think, and again thanks.

·
Banned
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Guys, finally decided on some rims. Heres a pick of them on a black foor door, except mine as you can see is the facelifted one. I know most of you dont like chrome, but I really wanna be original with my car, so lemme know what you think. Oh yeah, and I did a little photoshopping on this car.

Attachments

·
Banned
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
By the way, a question about springs... Anyone have pics of their cars with eibach sportlines (the springs Im getting). Wondering how they look, thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts