E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been posting on E46F a little over a month now, about the same time I bought my M3. I love my car! It's my first car that I paid for, titled to myself, maintenance, mods, insurance, etc. Like most of you guys are now, I became instantly hooked on my E46! I'm always thinking about my E46! Whether it be the next mods or the maintenance that I should be thinking about, it's always on my mind! Hand washed every weekend since I bought it and here's a few pics of my baby!! I am glad to be a part of the E46Fraternity and look forward to getting more feedback, tips, and solutions from all of you guys in the future!
<center> Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bmw Personal luxury car Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bmw Personal luxury car Land vehicle Vehicle Car Steering wheel Steering part
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Vehicle door Mode of transport Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bmw Personal luxury car Land vehicle Vehicle Car Steering wheel Vehicle door </center>

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Great color. I love pre 2003.5 M3s. Keep your non LED tail lamps and ditch those smoked corners! :thumbup:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great color. I love pre 2003.5 M3s. Keep your non LED tail lamps and ditch those smoked corners! :thumbup:
I've actually been thinking about it.. It's up for sale if anyone wants these smoked corners. Had it for about a month!

btw what are the differences with post 2003.5 models?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's a few more pictures! and YES to all those wanting to ask (mango, solidjake, dmax, etc) maintenance is up to date, followed everything on inspection 2 just to be safe!
<center> Land vehicle Vehicle Car Vehicle door Automotive tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bmw Personal luxury car Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Personal luxury car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Vehicle door Family car Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bmw Hood Luxury vehicle Vehicle Auto part Mid-size car Family car </center>

·
Registered
2016 340i xD 6-spd
26,981 Posts
We need documentation...photos of new cooling system, log book of bolts replaced as per TIS, and picture of Marisa.

You're thinking too much about your car, you're frightening me! :lmao:

·
OEM ///PLUS
2003 M3 6MT Slicktop
23,378 Posts
Congrats, your M3 is a real beauty :thumbup:

personally i'm not a fan of the front bumper orange reflectors.
also LED tails will look great, newer and better for safety. there is a reason BMW upgraded to them on the coupes.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
also LED tails will look great, newer and better for safety. there is a reason BMW upgraded to them on the coupes.
Apparently it doesn't make that much of a difference because as recently as 2011 (and I think even today) you can still purchase a new BMW with conventional tail lamps.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congrats, your M3 is a real beauty :thumbup:

personally i'm not a fan of the front bumper orange reflectors.
Yeah I was working towards getting those painted reflectors as well as the clear LED tails and corners all through bimmian. But i've been spending a little too much :shhh: I need to slow it down a bit.

·
OEM ///PLUS
2003 M3 6MT Slicktop
23,378 Posts

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts