Recently did some work to my diff including replacing the halfshaft/output seals. After a while I noticed they were both leaking but I can't figure out why. When installing them I used a bit of diff oil as lube and just slowly hammered them into place with a mallet and blunt piece of metal. Only tapped around the edges on the metal part. I tapped them down until the hard stop just to be sure they were level. This put them just a bit lower than the old seals but they were still making contact with the correct part of the output shaft. If any of that installation process soundswrong please let me know. The seals aren't leaking too badly but definitely leaking. I tried cleaning out the vent hole of the diff with a wire in case it was clogged and creating pressure but didn't seem to do anything. Fluid was not overfilled. If anyone has ideas on how I can fix this or if I did something majorly wrong during installation lmk.