BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a CLK 600 in my garage parking with the V12 badge on the side.. as far as I know, CLK doesn't come with 600, the highest is CLK 55 AMG, correct me if I am wrong.. this thing is very wierd or maybe the owner would try to make us laugh? or did he make a special order to MB? :hmm:

·
Banned
682 Posts
WHY?!?!?! I understand if a 320 did this, dreaming about owning a 600, but a 500 owner? embarassing.
Imagine telling all your friends you got a 600 and half of them laugh behind your back, knowing you got a 500.. :cry:

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
sweet. on a side note, I would believe that mb would try to stuff their 55 in anything made by the company. I'd believe a smart car 55 amg.

·
Registered
846 Posts
look at the brakes.. they arent as massive as amg's i would imagine you need xtra stoping for a v12? i cud be wrong :dunno:

·
Registered
65 Posts
:rofl: looks like he just swapped out the badge and threw on the V12...

There is no such thing as a CLK 600.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Looks like a 500 with those amg brakes. But common, a 600 :hmm: :hmm: it would of made more sense if he put 55. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Brabusclk04 said:
Looks like a 500 with those amg brakes. But common, a 600 :hmm: :hmm: it would of made more sense if he put 55. :rolleyes:
if CLK 55 I think still doesn't make any sense, since the car has not been lowered, no cross drilled rotors, small wheels etc etc.. :bawling:

·
Registered
235 Posts
haha, its a CLK 500. The black and chrome grill, AMG bodykit, wheels, and the Mercedes Brakes make that car a 500. All the clk 500's have a single exhaust tip too but. Everthing outside says that car is a CLK500, but if you pop the hood, and its a CLK320, that fool must be an idiot. But im pretty sure its a clk500. He should of just put like a CLK65 badge instead. HAHAH :lmao:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts