BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, sorry to hear about shelly and mckenna. I always hear them hella advertising on the radio and stuff. i got my car from New Century and i give a 110 :thumbup: I go to ucla and home is in NY, so naturally, i have to take care of everything myself. I walked into New Century and they treated me respect and coutesy. I was very surprised since i expected arrogant sales reps that would ignore me thinking im just some punk going in to mess around. I dealt with Eddie Yeh, he found me a car in a week, with the exact specs i wanted. Drove all the way from Alhambra to UCLA and picked me up himself during rush hour so he can get me in my car on the day he promised it. The service there is awesome too. I had door dings the 2nd week i got my car and i gave him a call. He told me to come in right away if i could, i did, and they had dent wizard fix it for me right there. Service advisor stanley takes care of me, and even gave me an oil change 1k miles early, eventhough i just had one myself 2000 ago. Everytime im there, they wash my car and get me my car back as soon as possible. If anyone is looking to buy a bimmer in LA area, i highly recommend Eddie Yeh at New Century BMW:thumbup:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HAHA, im chinese......... Must be the kid......:flipoff:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They got this one indian guy that seems to be the sales manager or soemthing, but not yet the manager. They also have white people and others. They need the chinese reps there since its in fob town. :D

·
Super Nintendo Chalmers
1,983 Posts
Hey yafool, you live in the dorms or the apartments? Just wonderin, cuz I go to UCLA too. Where's that UCLA meet all of us were talking about???

·
mY Name Is aMiLioooooooO
2,068 Posts
i asked the retard how much the m3 was a while ago..when i was getting my 330 he told me its the markup is non negtioable and out my league without even talkin to me...so i walked out and i'll never go back i was gonna bring my 'rents to get the 330 there but oh wells

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey, yea, i go to ucla. I dont live in the dorms anymore, i live in apts by sawtell. 3rd year now. Sure, i would love to organize a ucla meet or something. I see so many e46s around. What about you? dorms or apt?

·
Banned
2,937 Posts
Black330ci said:
i asked the retard how much the m3 was a while ago..when i was getting my 330 he told me its the markup is non negtioable and out my league without even talkin to me...so i walked out and i'll never go back i was gonna bring my 'rents to get the 330 there but oh wells
They're asking $7500 on a M3 covert.

·
mi casa @ technik
6,502 Posts
my friend also bought his car at new century through eddie:thumbup: i always hear him rant and rave about the guy..eddie even sent him flowers a week after he bought the car:lmao: :lmao:

my brother was there to check out the new M3..again, very courteous and polite:thumbup:

just like my favorite dealership..Cutter Motors:D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Eddie is really cool and let me drive the M3 the 1st week it came out. The other Sales Guys are asses. The Service Guys there are helpful but not very enthusiastic, but the car rental guy is very nice...my car happens to be there now, again for service.

If you are in OC go to Gary at Irvine BMW and he'll take care of you and give you that warm fuzzy feeling. The other guys are spotty at best. There is always one good guy at each dealership. Finding him/her is the key.

·
Modded
1,149 Posts
I dealed with Tim Cunningham, and he's awesome. Very respectful and gonna pick the M3 this Saturday! Dammit! Finally here!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts