BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First things first - A big thanks to Mike for hosting my pics for me :thumbup: Hurry up and get the new Nikon so we can compare image quality (cuz I know that I would lose in the skillz category :sad: )!

So I just got a Canon Digital Rebel EOS 300D this past weekend and wanted to try it out. Took some pics of my ride and qzbeemer's for practice. Still trying to figure out all the settings, features and functions.

Thought I post the pics for all to view so if you are looking to purchase this camera, you can at least check out the quality of the images - or if you are looking to purchase a non-M e46, or wheels or any other mods that you may see :)

Enjoy!

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,671 Posts
Whos mike??????

Awsome pix man!! I'd get the Nikon for Xmas but i gotta spend the money for other ppls presents.... :sad:

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lilherc79 said:
Whos mike??????

Awsome pix man!! I'd get the Nikon for Xmas but i gotta spend the money for other ppls presents.... :sad:
Some guy I know - heard he was a :pimpin: and by the looks of his ride, i wouldn't doubt it ;)

·
call me kev :D
6,308 Posts
come on alan.. u know enough not to post any pics under 1024x768 res :tongue: :tongue:

u bought the camera that i was going to get..:cry: i don't feel cool anymore :banghead: :eeps:

awesome pics tho :thumbup:

·
it's pronounce "Q's beemer"
1,181 Posts
I get all happy everytime I see my rims... then you had to go and post the ones with your brembos... :cry:

I need a credit card...

By the way... the pics look fresh

Q

·
Sh!t Happens.
4,600 Posts
doughsun said:
First things first - A big thanks to Mike for hosting my pics for me :thumbup: Hurry up and get the new Nikon so we can compare image quality (cuz I know that I would lose in the skillz category :sad: )!

So I just got a Canon Digital Rebel EOS 300D this past weekend and wanted to try it out. Took some pics of my ride and qzbeemer's for practice. Still trying to figure out all the settings, features and functions.

Thought I post the pics for all to view so if you are looking to purchase this camera, you can at least check out the quality of the images - or if you are looking to purchase a non-M e46, or wheels or any other mods that you may see :)

Enjoy!

Hey..Just wonderin where you got your camera from, and how much it is....Great pics btw....

·
Europrojektz NW
985 Posts
Nice pix! The Digital Rebel is on my list too!

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Re: Re: **New camera, same old car + qzbeemer's PIMP ride**

m3on20z said:
doughsun said:
Hey..Just wonderin where you got your camera from, and how much it is....Great pics btw....
I ordered it from ritzcamera.com.

Thank you everyone for your kind compliments. I've had a pretty nice experience with this camera after this first shooting so if you are thinking about purchasing this camera, I highly recommend it :thumbup: It is based on the same platform as the Canon 10D, which, unfortunately, I am not baller enough to by :sad:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts