E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang-

There has been some interest in the Breyton Imagine wheel. I am pleased to announce I have the FIRST shipment of these inbound to me very soon. (inbound March 17th to me!!!)

that's right, YOU can be the first to have on your E46, and get the :niceshoes posted when you post pics of your car with the wheels! :D

Info as follows- here is the setups for E46s:

FRONT/REAR
18X8.5 5-120 BMW ET42 BRE IMAG $ 399.00
------------------------------
FRONT/REAR
19X9 5-120 BMW ET38 BRE IMAG $ 439.00
19X9 5-120 BMW ET44 BRE IMAG $439.00

prices shown are per whweel, for a package, simply add the cost of the tires you wish to go with.

For orders or specific question on them, or to ORDER, simply give me a call- # is below in my sig!

·
Owner
3,747 Posts
Damn, I hate how all 19" Breyton wheels are 9" wide. They should make either an 8 or 8.5 inch width for the front. Besides that, those wheels look really nice.

·
Banned
1,019 Posts
Wow simplicity is a beautiful thing sometime! :)

Can't get any easier to clean than that wheel...

Hey Eddie: M3 fitment? What would the offsets be for an M3?

thanks,
rick

·
Registered
419 Posts
It looks like a beautiful wheel but so far those are the only pictures I've seen of it, any other pics out there . . .

·
Registered
489 Posts
I think I just found my next set of wheels. Anybody out there interested in a set of 18 inch Hamann HM2 with Bridgestone S03 235/40/18. In excellent condition; no curb, rash, any mark. Tires have about 4000 miles and in excellent condition as well.

·
Registered
419 Posts
jun said:
I think I just found my next set of wheels. Anybody out there interested in a set of 18 inch Hamann HM2 with Bridgestone S03 235/40/18. In excellent condition; no curb, rash, any mark. Tires have about 4000 miles and in excellent condition as well.
Jun, can you email me, I have a question for you . . .

[email protected]

1 - 20 of 37 Posts