BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys how much will new brakes/rotors run for a '02 328i, OEM parts? what about a clutch and flywheel? Just want to make sure Im getting a fair price quote,thanks.

·
OG Moderator Extraordinaire
5,761 Posts
hehe... that makes much more sense :D

now, about your brakes, is it all 4 rotors, and pads?

and definitely consider the upgraded flywheel & clutch combo from UUC... you won't be disappointed

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes B all for rotors and pads, also typical labor charge. Im in the market for a 3series and am trying to get typical maintanance costs. clutch, brakes..etc thanks B

·
Lying, drunken cheat
4,326 Posts
dmoeller17 said:
yes B all for rotors and pads, also typical labor charge. Im in the market for a 3series and am trying to get typical maintanance costs. clutch, brakes..etc thanks B
Some BMW dealerships will charge $90.00 or more per hour for labor! This can equate to $150 oil changes, or worse.

My suggestion: find a good indepedent BMW mechanic, or learn some DIYs (like brakes, oil changes, etc...some work beyond that is still awfully complex and I recommend a mechanic with the tools and skills to do it).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts