E46 Fanatics Forum banner

NEW BiMMER OWNERS" clock prob"

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  karlos the jakel 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
hi guys having trouble with setting the clock on my 51 plate 318i read aloud of your posts on this subject but to no avail upto yet well here goes the peg to the right of the speedo only gives me cels/faranite the button on the indicator arm doesnt do anything ive tried slowly turning the ignition till it 1st light up but no clock if i hold in the peg on speedo and slowly turn ignition i get what looks like a clock time but that dissapears the same is on the radio just the --/-- marks is there a easy fix a mate of mine got the same prob on his 02 plate 318i cheers guys KARLOS:banghead:

#6 ·
Look, it's easy. Push the button on cornering light stick until you see a clock on your board computer, then set it up with right button on instrument table, under rpm gauge (I guess that's the one you supposed didn't do a thing) - by rotating it just one notch (that's as far as it goes) to the clockwise or counterclockwise direction. I hope you understand, I know my English is not the best, but I see your is even worse and, so I don't care :)

#7 ·
1. Turn key to the 1st ignition switch

2. Press the button on the left steering wheel stick inward towards the wheel (it's a button on the tip of the high beam stick that presses ---> ways).

3. Press it until you reach the clock setting (you'll cycle through temperature and mileage I believe)

4. Once at the clock you'll need to reach behind the wheel and turn the right push-knob on your gauge cluster (the one that show miles driven, etc.)

right = + minutes
left = - minutes

It takes awhile so hold it for a few secs until it starts to pick up.

Done :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.