E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now i'm working on my next season I.C.E. installation and will be posting progress pictures.

·
OG e46fanatics lurker!
1,993 Posts
ohhhhhhhhh sh!ttttt! thats going to be sick...room for those supremo's eh?? fock!

·
mod-er-at-or-er
1,186 Posts
Looks hot. If you are putting supremos on the dash you might want to aim them a little on axis if possible. I had them off axis before and the freq. response dropped off rapidly after 12k. On axis they are amazing though. Good luck this season. I took your advince and put my tweets on the dash, but they are still on axis, so I don't lose top end. The stage is a lot higher and wider now. Thanks, you were right Barbus.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
hmm, the sig says Iridium in there - perhaps he's putting the domes in the dash, and the tweeters elsewhere? Regardless, you have balls sir - I couldn't cut up my dash like that.

And quit holding out on pics - we want to see more!!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
are u going to use the Genesis Dual mono, if so , where do you get them from, i got one but i can't find any dealers in north america, thx

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
thank you very much for your comments.
i'm putting mid-range speakers in the dash and supremos are going little higher in a-pillars.

pictures of the dash i'll try to put here tomorrow. meanwhile small teaser :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yan said:
are u going to use the Genesis Dual mono, if so , where do you get them from, i got one but i can't find any dealers in north america, thx

yes i'm going to use 3 genesis dual monos. unfortunatelly don't know any dealer in north america. (i can send u one :) )

·
OG e46fanatics lurker!
1,993 Posts
can you "send" it to me instead? :D

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
barbus said:
i'm putting mid-range speakers in the dash and supremos are going little higher in a-pillars.
muuuhahahahaha - -- I'm a genious - told you midranges in the dash - now the question is...are they domes or not?!?!

You are a brave soul - keep em coming, we want to see more...lots more :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
rcurley55 said:
muuuhahahahaha - -- I'm a genious - told you midranges in the dash - now the question is...are they domes or not?!?!
:thumbup:
yes, they are morel domes.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
barbus said:
:thumbup:
yes, they are morel domes.

now the plot is thickening.....

morel supremo tweets - but what mids are going in the dash.....morel domes or dls domes?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
rcurley55 said:
now the plot is thickening.....

morel supremo tweets - but what mids are going in the dash.....morel domes or dls domes?
they are morel mids (CDM 54) with "slightly" changed ingredients :) . did'nt like little plastic dls domes.

i have made decision to put together supremos and mids because of ugly peak from tweets in lower ranges.(it's going to be all active controlled)

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
barbus said:
they are morel mids (CDM 54) with "slightly" changed ingredients :) . did'nt like little plastic dls domes.

i have made decision to put together supremos and mids because of ugly peak from tweets in lower ranges.(it's going to be all active controlled)

:bawling: I like the DLS domes :D

so then what's the iridium for in the signature.....nice H900 btw, I only have the baby brother - H700

·
mod-er-at-or-er
1,186 Posts
barbus said:

F1 processor is such a nice unit. Wish I could afford one. if you can try aiming the supremos a little on axis in your a-pillars. Looks good man. Keep us updated.

·
Registered
12 Posts
would you plz tell me where i can get genesis amps, i am going to get 3 dual monos, i got one now and i wanna use one for high, one for mid range and one for mid bass

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
rcurley55 said:
so then what's the iridium for in the signature.....nice H900 btw, I only have the baby brother - H700
it's iridium mid bass speaker going to be.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts