BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 5005 Posts

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
I'll take sloppy seconds if I think it's worth it :eeps: or three... Or four on the floor :eeps: :eeps:

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
as far as i know, the last remaining person who actually lived in denver (brandon) has moved away.... so we have bailey, longmont, golden, 2 for wyoming, lone tree, parker ETC ETC ... we are looking for more "real" denverites :eek: any other takers... who will come forward

edit:

also what is the etiquette on this thread? can we post in the other thread if we see fit? are we just opening this one up so that we can tool around even more than we usually do....? i hope so

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
whooops definitely forgot about afghanistan :rofl: sorry rich....

well who is going to the euro meet... it's in golden so you know i'll be there lol

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was thinking we could start a new thread, catch St. Louis again, and tool around like usual... Just a thought though

I'm going to be at the Euro thing, caliper should be here tomorrow :woot:

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Awwww! Come ONNNNN! I was dominating the other thread! WTF! Actually I was thinking about starting a new thread called "***Denver and Friends OFFICIAL OT Thread***"

I guess I'm happy to be on the first page. :(

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
well you guys are doing a poor job if that was your initial plan. we haven't even made it to a page

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
I'm Cumming

1 - 20 of 5005 Posts