E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
HartgE46
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... the camera anyway. If any remembers or cares, my last post in the showroom consisted of some NOISEY shots with my Canon S230. After some advice from a few fellow Fanatics, I took it back and swapped it with another S230 in hopes that I just got one of a bad batch. I think you guys were right...

Attachments

·
HartgE46
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry if a lot of these seem repititive, but I was going crazy taken pictures and couldn't decide which angles were best...

Attachments

·
HartgE46
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
again... (slight difference) :dunno:

Attachments

·
HartgE46
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Higher angle, farther out...

Attachments

·
HartgE46
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
backside...

Attachments

·
HartgE46
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Interior shot...

Attachments

·
HartgE46
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
other side...

Attachments

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
1,766 Posts
Man, that interior is beautiful! :thumbup: I wish my seats were that color! Otherwise, your interior looks just like mine, I have the titanium trim, the exact same shift knob, and the titanium steering wheel trim. Nice car!

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
5,457 Posts
dammit i love ur interior!!! oh, shots too!! heehee. knew i shouda got the red int....

·
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?
4,172 Posts
Very nice pics... :thumbup:

·
HartgE46
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for all the compliments guys! I'm likin the S230 now, my only real complaint is the lack of zoom (2x). But for a compact cam it's great. G3 or Nikon 5700 will be next on the list so I can tweak the shutter speeds and all that fun stuff. I'll have more pics soon of my GruppeM install cause I know people haven't seen that posted enough on the board. :tongue:

Suspension is next on the list. As for tint, I don't think so, it would just hide my Tanin Red mod too much.

·
HartgE46
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
srcstc said:
Is that silver steering wheel trim OEM?
Nice interior BTW!!
Steering Wheel Trim is OEM, part #32.30.1.096.827. Bought it from Pacific BMW for around $60 if I remember right.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts