E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I finally got around did a few exterior changes to my 2003 330i.

1) painted moldings bodycolor
2) tinted windows
3) mtech front bumper
4) M lip spoiler

Only things I need now is wheels, and m3 mirrors. Let me know what you guys think.:pimpin:

·
name's PHIL
5,946 Posts
gotto love white, so clean so pimp..........looking:pimpin: now.....did u get the side mouldings painted, or did u buy the pre-painted ones:thumbup:

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He and his said:
gotto love white, so clean so pimp..........looking:pimpin: now.....did u get the side mouldings painted, or did u buy the pre-painted ones:thumbup:
I took off my moldings and got it painted. Huge Diff.

·
moderation in all things
877 Posts
i approve...

:D :thumbup:

·
name's PHIL
5,946 Posts
if only u could get rid of that license plate in the front now.....HMMMMMMMMMMMM

·
Registered
59 Posts
Mods

Looks like a good start. Need rims and coilovers. They are next on my list. If you plan on any engine mods I highly recommend GruppeM intake!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Mods

mikemattei said:
Looks like a good start. Need rims and coilovers. They are next on my list. If you plan on any engine mods I highly recommend GruppeM intake!
Yup. That's on my list too:thumbup:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey, why is it that some sedans/coupe have a rear that has some blackish thing above the muffler, while others have rear that matches the colour of the car?? Anyone care to explain that?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
G_Factor said:
Hey, why is it that some sedans/coupe have a rear that has some blackish thing above the muffler, while others have rear that matches the colour of the car?? Anyone care to explain that?
Sedans with the sports package get that rear bumper.

You will see some coupes w/a similar looking rear because some have added the mtechnic rear bumper.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Lookin nice

1 - 20 of 45 Posts