E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just giving you guys the heads up that we're a new regional sponsor, which is also the first for the Australia forums. We specialize in e46 accessories and hope to expand our product category over time. With a high dollar rate now, we hope to present you with good deals, at least competitive deals.

If you're looking for anything that isn't listed by us, please send me a pm or email. Our website is still in progress and it should be up later on. Meanwhile, please look out for our selling threads updated weekly.

Thank you.

Web: www.euro-division.com
Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Neither I figured they are new and are still building the site...Miss325 long time no see!
i have been around, just not posting much due to uni, and trying to get my car ready for the end of the year :)

Sorry it is still in progress. You can pm me whatever you need. :thumbup:
Thanks, I will try to get together a little list of things :thumbsup:

·
Registered
584 Posts
Finally... an Australian based sponsor... no more need to pay excessive shipping fees :D

Maybe you could get in contact with umnitza or eas and get some angel eyes in, I dont think I've seen ae's with warranties down here,
would help alot!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Finally... an Australian based sponsor... no more need to pay excessive shipping fees :D

Maybe you could get in contact with umnitza or eas and get some angel eyes in, I dont think I've seen ae's with warranties down here,
would help alot!
Neither Umnitza nor Eas produces their own Angel eyes. In fact none of the sponsors does.

Yes, Angel eyes will be in stock later too. Just be patient. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm not sure about the 'high dollar' but if the price is right I'm sure fanatics here will support you.
Yes you're right. Have you notice the rate lately? It's about 1usd:1.45aud on paypal. :bawling:

·
european auto source
12,248 Posts
Neither Umnitza nor Eas produces their own Angel eyes. In fact none of the sponsors does.

Yes, Angel eyes will be in stock later too. Just be patient. :thumbsup:
Just to clear up facts - we have designed aurora from the ground up, it is much more different than anything on the market or even worse - rebranded kits from eBay.

Jason, feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions on our kits.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Just to clear up facts - we have designed aurora from the ground up, it is much more different than anything on the market or even worse - rebranded kits from eBay.

Jason, feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions on our kits.
:thumbsup: I was referring to re-branded items sold to fanatics. Smart in the real world but not really ethical.

The fact is, its hard to tell how much 'work' or innovation went into producing these so called kits. Everything from packaging to parts used can be re-branded, re-build. Don't you think it's such a coincidence these so-called kits are appearing after MYCARR 62LED's has been released? Correct me if I'm wrong.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.