E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Waiting for my friend to get back from Vegas, we have a trip planned to visit the AMG plant over here in Stuttgart, Germany. Can't wait!!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Nice! but only auto?

·
Registered
110 Posts
IT IS BEYONG GORGEOUS !!!

Sorry but the E92 M3 has nothing on this beast !! BMW really need to add more Hp to the M3 of they want it to compete !

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! looks better than the M3. i thought the 6.2L engine was dead though, being replaced by the twin turbo 5.5L V8 (still badged 63 amg)

·
Registered
938 Posts
wow I'm surprised you guys all like it, to me it looks a little bit short and awkward like the CLC thing they sell...I still sort of prefer the sedan. I'm also guessing most people haven't driven one before as I was also very excited before my first test drive, but then extremely disappointed by both the interior plastics and the strange, artificial feeling, steering resistance they give the car. At least they are moving to the double clutch gearbox because the auto is soooooo slow to respond to the paddles!!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Love it! For me it would come down to how they both drive. This car is the punch that landed squarely on the jaw of BMW's M division. Always a good thing. C'mon BMW let's see what you come back with.

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
They will come back with the new 6 series. Only BMW could redo that front and manage to make it uglier than the last. Merc are definitely getting style and aggressiveness correct

1 - 19 of 19 Posts