E46 Fanatics Forum banner

New ACS cf lip, GTR hood and more

2K views 23 replies 18 participants last post by  Devious1 
#1 ·
... with the help of photoshop.
Was bored today so I came up with machine. This is what my car would look like if i had too much money.

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
freshyip said:
LOL yeah i just deleted my post haha

and by the way what rear do you have enarchy? :craig:
Thanks everyone!!
i'm running the M-Aero rear, didn't like the Reiger rear because it hangs too low and i prefer the look of the M-Aero.

CrazyWill: Yes those are Breyton Visions, but photoshopped them to a black diamond finish.

Spikey: Here's a quickie...

Attachments

#15 · (Edited)
car looks off the hook

love the gtr hood on your m3, your car looks just like my m3 i though you had a m3 just notice you don't lollll.....you are making me think again my plan for next year lolll have to look close at the gtr hood. tell me how was the fitment on your m3 did you have to adjust it alot ????
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

#17 ·
bobm3 said:
love the gtr hood on your m3, your car looks just like my m3 i though you had a m3 just notice you don't lollll.....you are making me think again my plan for next year lolll have to look close at the gtr hood. tell me how was the fitment on your m3 did you have to adjust it alot ????
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

LOL
if only it were an M3, much easier to mod up.
I think you should do the GTR hood, will look amazing on your car!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.